Also known as: Welcome Series
The process of welcoming and ramping up new subscribers or users to a service by introducing them to benefits, features, etc. Usually accomplished by a timed series of emails, often combined with in-app messages and outreach from customer support or success teams.
- 10 of the Best Onboarding Email Examples to Engage New Customers, Sendinblue
- 8 Steps to Creating an Effective Email Onboarding Sequence, HubSpot
- Customer Onboarding Emails: Best Practices, Examples, & Ideas to Hook New Users, CleverTap
- How To Hello: These Are The Welcome Emails You Need, Litmus
- 5 Tips for Creating Great Onboarding Emails